Occupancy Permits


Residential Occupancy permits
are not required for occupancy of existing residences by new owners or renters, they are required before 1st occupancy of new houses.


Non-Residential occupancy permits are required for all new nonresidential construction, including renovations that require a building permit, and for changes in leased or occupied space. The City of Town and Country and Creve Coeur Fire Protection District require yearly inspections of all nonresidential occupancies.

The city cannot renew a city business license without the City's or Fire District’s inspection report.