Police or Crash Reports

To File a Police Report
If you are a victim of a crime or are involved in a vehicle crash that occurred within the city limits of The City of Town and Country contact West Central Dispatch Center (WCDC) at:
    314-737-4600 for non-emergency, or
    911 for an emergency

To Obtain a Copy of a Report

Requests for police or vehicle crash* reports may be made in person at the Town and Country Police Department or by U.S. Mail.

If you're mailing a request, your request will be returned by mail.

     *Vehicle crash reports may also be purchased online at crashdocs.org. Service fees apply.

There is a $5 fee** for each report obtained from Town and Country Police. The fee may be paid in cash, check or money order made payable to The City of Town and Country.

     **The $5 fee is waived for residents of the City of Town and Country.

After your payment is received, the requests will be fulfilled within 5 - 7 working days.

Please note:

Requests for police reports, once received, will be evaluated and disseminated to the public in compliance with the Missouri Open Records Law.

PD report fees 8-2023
Cost Structure_2023
Requests may be mailed to:
    Police Records Clerk
    1011 Municipal Center Drive
    Town and Country, MO 63131

Please provide as much information when requesting the report:
    Report Number
    Full Names of parties involved
    Date & time of Occurrence
    Location of Occurrence
    Type of Occurrence (burglary, vandalism, traffic accident, etc.)

The Police Clerk may be contacted at 314-432-4696, M -F between 8 am and 4:30 pm.
Return to Police Home Page